Saturday, September 12, 2009

For the heck of it...

Yeah, I'm stressed out these past few days. Let me count the reasons in:

1. I have to attend to my duties as UE-Litratista's President, plus the fact that I have to please a lot of people in order to cope up to their expectations, considering the fact that almost everyone in UE knows our existence, and that a lot of organizations seek our services.

2. September is a busy month after all.. Yeah, I'm loaded up with projects, activities, proposals and events to attend to, more specifically with the upcoming foundation week. Darn it.. And oh, am I forgetting my academic life?

3. I'm totally confused... Do I just like HER?

Well, good luck with that... For the heck of it, I have no idea whether I can do all of them at the same time...

No comments: