Friday, January 9, 2009

So-happy Friday.. :)

09-01-2009. Friday. That day, most devotees celebrated the feast of the Black Nazarene.

Actually, we don't have any classes at all yesterday, but I elected to go to my aunt's office and stay there until the malls do open. I'm bored kasi at home, so there you go. Wala akong ginawa dun but to browse the net while drinking coffee.

Luckily, my close friend Melissa went to San Beda yesterday even though wala din silang pasok just to meet her classmate and retrieve her book in ASP.net. She has also seen first hand the stream of devotees approaching and waiting at Recto and Carriedo.

So I asked her to go to MoA with me. I missed her company kasi, plus the fact that I think it's a good time for the two of us to, you know bond again and reminisce old times.

So we went to MoA. And God, we've had an awesome time there. From our usual shopping rituals, to trippings, and much more. We enjoyed every single bit of each moment passed.

Thank you so much Melissa for giving me one heck of a good time. :)

Even though that day was tiring, I have no regrets..




No comments: