Friday, December 5, 2008

12-05-2008

It's been a tiring day. Haizt. Let's just say that this day did not turn out as I've planned, somehow..

How shall I start? Hmm...

5:45 am. I rushed out of my house to go to the bus terminal. Ina-assume ko lang na dapat maaga ako, since it's the Christmas season na, and I have to expect heavy traffic na. So there, naglakad ako till' the terminal, hanggang sa nakaarrive na ako dun past 5:55 am.

I got pissed agad because of the person seated next to me inside the bus. Wla xang ginawa kundi tumingin sa akin pati sa dala-dala kong money at ung isa kong phone, in a manner na, parang close kami. Cmon', reality check mister. Basta, I went out of the bus annoyingly ng mgstop n siya sa Buendia.

7:30. It's my English class already, and I'm about to be late. Darn it! sabi na ba eh, I should've rode the bus earlier than my usual. Stupid traffic. Hai. But Thank God It's Friday, my prof has a relative easy mood earlier. And it is my first time naman so no worries.

9:45. Discrete Math class ko na, and still, wala pa rin ang prof namin. Hai, darn it. Dumating na siya past 9:50, and you know what? Dahil sa haba ng quiz eh medyo kulang yung time para i-solve ung ibang items. Kaasar, alam na may quiz, hindi inagahan. Darn.

Then afterwards after Discrete Math, nagmadali na ako pumunta sa MoA. I've decided to give myself a treat dahil this week's kinda tiring for me, plus the fact that I have to buy some stuff for my project as well as gifts for some of my friends. I sensed kasi na, mawawalan na ako ng time later and of course, ayokong sumabay sa Christmas Scuffle. So there you go.

The pissing part: maraming tao than the usual Fridays na ginagala ko often. Damn it. What's more pissing is that wala sa MoA ung mga hinanahanap ko na clothes for myself. SO i decided to watch a movie muna (Quarantine, which is good by the way), stuff myself with food, play a little at Powerstation and ride a bus to Makati. I'll be buying my clothes na lang sa Glorietta.

And guess what? Mas malaki ang influx ng mga tao sa Ayala, pati na rin sa mga dress shop. Sa sobrang fuss eh nainis ako, lalu na sa mga nakasabay ko sa Penshoppe na guy, na parang ewan kung magtanong sa akin. I never gave a reply to him and left swiftly.

But thank God nabili ko nman yung mga gifts pati mga clothes ko and stuff for my painting project.

For me, it is the worst so far of my "Gala Fridays.."

No comments: