Friday, December 5, 2008

What If...

While I am trying to decide on a suitable topic for my new blog post, I was listening to Babyface's song "What If?" While listening to its lyrics, naicp ko ung npakadami kong "what if" sa life ko.

So, shall I share those what ifs?

Here we go..

"What if, life is just a mere illusion, na there's something more real pa kesa d2?"

"What if, hindi ako umalis ng Mapua? Would some things never change?"

"What if, hindi niya talaga ako mahal? Hai."

"What if, I'm more taller, attractive and appealing? Nah.."

"What if, malapit ng mag-end ang life ko?"

"What if, hindi ko siya sinaktan?"

"What if, hindi kami ngbreak ni Kaye? How things would be?"

"What if, nawala na lang kayo bigla sa life ko? Makakaya ko kaya?"

"What if, I am a star?"

"What if, life's meaningless?"


My, so there you go. My what ifs. Wonder if my answer sa mga what ifs na iyan..

No comments: